American Studies at Dartmouth College Linda M.
Welch, Academic Asst. in Native American Studies.
Dartmouth College - Native American Studies Center - Sherman House
37 N. Main Street - Hanover, New Hampshire 03755. phone number (646-3530)
Hampshire Society of Genealogists
- New Hampshire Historical Society Online Catalog -- 40,000 titles - New Hampshire and New England local history and genealogy.
- American-Canadian Genealogical Society -- genealogical library and research center in Manchester, NH.
- American-French Genealogical Society -- The American-French Genealogical Society, is a genealogical and historical organization dedicated to the study and preservation of the French-Canadian culture.
- Early Canadiana Online (ECO) is a full text online collection of more than 3,000 books and pamphlets documenting Canadian history from the first European contact to the late 19th century.
- Dartmouth College Library -- Access to the Online Library Catalog.
- University of New Hampshire Library -- Milne Special Collections and Archives. Check out both the Special Collections and Archives.
- Manchester Historic Association Online Library Catalog Manchester City Library - They have historic records of the Amoskeag Mills, City Directories, some organizations records, some churches records, some businesses records. They said the thing that most genealogist find helpful are the city directories because they don't have much on genealogy.
- New Hampshire Historical Society - Library Catalog - Searchable
- ROOTS-L Resources Page -- Databases, Files and other New Hampshire Genealogical and Historical Resources on the Net
- The Library of Congress American Memory Collection A great Resource site for historical pictures, maps, etc.
Return to the main page.