- Batchelder-Batcheller Genealogy by Frederick Clifton Pierce, 1898, published by W. B. Conkey, Chicago, and has 599 pages plus and index. [Sandy McSpadden]
- The Descendants of
Nicholas Doe 1631-1918. Nicolas
DOE was in the Dover area in 1631. I will do lookups via e-mail. [Sarah
FOGG 1628-1672: His Ancestors
and Descendants by Phyllis O. Whitten.
Suella also has quite a bit of
information, photos, etc., of her family who were in Sandwich for
several generations. [Suella Fogg Postles]
- The Memoir of Captivity by Susanna Johnson (her full text book)
- The Descendants of Richard Hutchinson
- Family Jordan (The Rev. Robert Jordan emigrated from England to America in 1638.)
Manor -- History of the Family in the
Hampton, NH area since 1651.
- The Neal Family by Emma E.(Neal) Brigham, Springfield, Mass, 1938 [Pamela Storm Wolfskill]
- Genealogical Memoranda Relating Chiefly to the Haley, Piper, Neal and Ricker Families of Maine and New Hampshire, by the Rev. John W. Hayley, Courier-Citizen Co, Printers, 1900. [Pamela Storm Wolfskill]
- Descendants of John Page (1614-1687) by Theda Page Brigham for the Haverhill Historical Society. This book covers a good part of the Mead family, Jeffers family, Page family, and Hunkins family. They all settled the Haverhill area of New Hampshire. Happy to help you with lookups -- Sheila Brooks -- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sinclair Family Home Page
- Sinclair Family in Europe and America by Leonard A. Morrison, 1896. Most of the Sinclair family in America originated in NH.[Sandy McSpadden]
- Tibbetts Genealogy -- Henry Tibbetts of Dover New Hampshire and some of his Descendants, by May Tibbets Jarvis - 1635-1939, [Reed Tibbetts]
- Whittier, Colby, Bump, Hutchins, & Southmayd -- Donald W. Bump will do lookups for these families in the published genealogies.
Return to the main page.