- A History of Union, New Hampshire (USA) (1775-1992) (Courtesy of Louis E. Tibbetts)
- National Register Properties - National Register properties and districts in the New Hampshire and Vermont riverside communities along the Connecticut River from the Massachusetts state line to the Canadian border.
- Northeast Captivity Stories Stories from all along the frontier settlements in New England are fascinating accounts of pioneers being captured by Indians and taken to Canada.
- A Brief History of New Hampshire -- History of the Granite State from 1623.
- New Hampshire Historical Markers
- Cyndi's Genealogy Page -- New Hampshire information.
- Northwood Historical Society
- New Hampshire Underground Railroad - sites located in New Hampshire.
- Railroad Stations in New Hampshire -- (by county) and old time post cards
New Hampshire Almanac -- New Hampshire has produced
a number of resources and publications on the Internet of interest.
State Government Online
- King Philip War -- 'King Philip' was a name given to the son of Massasoit by the English. This was not his real name. His real name was Metacom (sometimes spelled Metacomet or Pometacom).
Museums in New Hampshire
- NH Farm Museum
PO Box 644
Route 125 Plummer's Ridge
Milton, NH 03851-0644
Museums by State: New Hampshire
- Maritime Museums in New Hampshire
- Sons of Union Veterans of the Civil War Web Site Index
- The Second New Hampshire Infantry - Civil War. An account of the battle on July 2, 1863 - Gettysburg.
- New Hampshire Civil War History and Genealogy site (Courtesy of Fred Kunchick)
- 13th Regiment of NH Volunteer Infantry in the War of the Rebellion 1861-1865 It is a diary covering 3 years and a day Its copy right is 1888. It lists all the men in the War and what companies they were in, where they were from etc... Courtesy of Jackie Gilligan
- Historical and Genealogical Websites - NPS - Civil War Information
New Hampshire Churches
- New England Conference of The United Methodist Church: New Hampshire
- American Baptist - Samuel Colgate Historical Library
- New England Yearly Meeting of Friends
- Congregational, Congregational Christian, Christian and United Church of Christ
Church -- New Hampshire Diocese
- Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire by Noyes, Libby & Davis: "This book traces the early families of Maine and New Hampshire before 1700"
- New Hampshire Marriage Licenses and Intentions 1709-1961
- New Hampshire Family Records Vol 1 by William Copeley. Volume 1 goes from A-L [Sue Fitzpatrick]
Lookups in the following materials.
Colonial Gravestone Inscriptions in the State of New Hampshire,
by Mrs. Charles Carpenter Goss.
Head of Families at the First Census of the United States 1790 New Hampshire.
New Hampshire Residents 1633 - 1699, by Jay Mack Holbrook.
New Hampshire 1732 Census, by Jay Mack Holbrook.
Additional Locations to Access Census Microfilm in the New England Area.
LDS church on Clinton Street Concord, NH.
National Archives in Waltham, MA (or Pittsfield)
Maine Historical Society, in Portland Me
Maine State Archives, also in Portland Me
Boston Public Library
New England Historical Genealogical Society, in Boston
PALMER Lookups in the following material is avail.
New England Historical Genealogical Register CD'S
History of Hampton, NH
History of Rye, NH
History of Gilmanton, NH
The GILMANS of Hingham, Eng
Genealogy Dict of ME & NH
New England Marriages Prior to 1700
- Social Security Death Index Interactive Search
NH Court Records & History
General Court Information Systems
State House Rm. 31
Concord NH 03301
Hampshire Genealogy Resource Center
(Courtesy of AccessGenealogy.com)
- 4Fathers Research: Specializing in family histories and research of American migratory families. We use the Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah, the finest repository for American interstate genealogical research. 953 West 200 South, Provo, UT, 84601. Michael T. Ritchey - firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to the main page.